Geometric Worldwide (“we”, “us”, “our”, or “Company”) is the owner of www.geometricworldwide.com (the “Website”). The Website provides content creation services (“Services”), acts as a service provider and onboards various content writers (“Content Creators”) and editors (“Editors”) for providing services to their customers (“Customers”). The Website collects information from the Customers, Content Creators, Editors and visitors who browse through the Website (“you”, “your” “User”) and provides Services to you through separate offline agreements.
- WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- We may use the information to improve our services and maintenance of the same.
- We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the Website according to your interests.
- to authenticate your User Account or information on our Website;
- for personalisation purpose, that is to display your Personal Information on the Website that will be accessible to the Content Creator/ Editor
- for creation or development of business intelligence or data analytics in relation to our Website;
- email address provided by you will be used to notify the offerings available on the Website.
- to provide you information about any of our offerings and/ or our periodic newsletters, emails, etc.;
- to improve usability of the Website and for Website maintenance;
- to generate and/or maintain leads and to run marketing or promotional campaign.
- to enhance the security of the Website;
- to ensure that content from the Website is presented in the most effective manner for you;
- for internal record keeping; and to comply with our legal or statutory obligations.
- for onboarding you as a freelance Content Creator network after evaluating your application.
- Website and social media accounts- We may also collect, store and use your Personal Information when you (1) share or comment on our blogs (2) usernames and social media handles of your social media platforms and accounts like, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn 3) comment/ provide feedback/testimonials on social networking handles Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or LinkedIn etc.